Why Build with Peel Patios?
When you choose to build with Peel Patios you will receive much more than a Patio or Carport installation.
Our experienced team and dedicated staff understand that a new Patio, Deck or Outdoor renovation is a large investment and one you expect will last for years to come. We work with you to understand your objectives and requirements, and then diligently find the right products and a design to match your space and specific needs. Our goal is to provide a solution that builds long term enjoyment and improves your lifestyle, while adding real value to your home or property.
Experienced means peace of mind!
- We are a local based business in the Peel Region
- We provide custom designs with obligation free quotes
- All our patios come with local council approval
- We pride ourselves on delivering a quality built product
- All our installations are overseen by the owner of the business
- We only use the highest quality materials and products
What do we provide that others don’t?
- Outdoor extensions and renovations is our specialty so we don’t get distracted and we know our products .
- Peel Patios are the outdoor patio specialists in the Mandurah and Murray region. We also undertand how the weather in this coastal area can affect buildings and so we design accordingly. We keep up with all the latest trends and building code regulations so that we can always provide solid advice and relevant information to our clients. We only use the best products to use ensuring years of maintenance free enjoyment.
- The owners of the business are involved from start to finish. This means we stand behind every installation and ensure your building project goes according to plan and expectations. If there is a problem we are always there to resolve it quickly and with a minimum of fuss.
- Our business is built on personal referrals. We continuously strive to offer the highest quality service to all our clients because we want them to be our strongest advocates.
What makes Peel Patios a smarter and safer choice?
- If you are unhappy for any reason with our service you can call the managing director to ensure any issues are rectified immediately.
What if something goes wrong – how will we fix any problems?
- If you experience any issues, or feel we can improve on our services in any way, we encourage you to call or email us to discuss. We will reply to your concern within 2 business days and ensure you are left satisfied with the outcome.